From business meetings to trade shows, receptions to galas, High School reunions to weddings, and sporting competitions to concerts, the Chesapeake Conference Center has done it! This venue is a premier, full-service banquet, conference, and meeting center that can handle any event from a casual gathering to black tie affair. The Chesapeake Conference Center has supported their local athletes and competitions such as the AAU Junior Olympic Games, bringing sports enthusiasts from all over the globe to Chesapeake. 39,000 square feet of versatile function space with room for up to 200 exhibits High-speed Internet and Free Wi-Fi Award-winning culinary team Over 350 FREE parking spaces on site Area's best variety of shopping, dining, and entertainment within one mile of the Center A well trained, well-seasoned staff focused on making your event perfect
Located in the majestic trees of the Aquarium, between the Marsh Pavilion and the Bay & Ocean Pavilion, you will find the amazing “aerial forest park.”
Climbing Up There?
- A series of platforms in the trees connected by cable, wood, rope and zip lines to form bridges. Each bridge presents a different challenge of how to get to the next platform.
- Choose level of difficulty from 13 different color-coded trails:
- Beginner: (easier and lower to the ground)
- Intermediate: (in the middle)
- Advanced: (the most challenging)
Before The Climb
- Receive a complete safety briefing and orientation. The double-connected, “always-locked-on” climbing system helps keep your climbing harness securely attached to the safety line at all times.
- Acknowledge the trails are intentionally designed for your self-discovery, making lessons unnecessary. The Park Guides are available to assist throughout your visit.
The Adventure Park Promotes:
- Outdoor fun in nature’s beauty
- Builds self confidence
- Family/friend togetherness
- “Feel-Good Exercise”
For more information about the Adventure Park click HERE