The Hampton Roads Sports Commission has rebranded the former Sports Council meetings to better its purpose. The HRSC is committed to supporting the development of the sports tourism industry by offering educational opportunities on topics of interest to our members and community partners.
The Sports Commission Education Series is intended to provide Sports Commission members and community partners with opportunities for practical up-to-date information on topics of interest to sports community. In addition, the series provides members and community partners, who are experts in these topics, the opportunity to make connections with other members and increase their visibility.
August Sports Commission Education Series Information:
- Topic: The Social Impact of Sports in the Community
- When: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Norfolk Airport, 1500 N. Military Highway, Norfolk, VA 23502
- Time: 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Admission: $15.00 (HRSC Members are Free!)
- Speakers: TBD
June Sports Commission Education Series Schedule:
Time: 11:30am - 1:00pm
- 11:15am - Registration/Check-In
- 11:30am - Lunch and Networking
- 12:00pm - Program and Q&A
- 1:00pm - Program Ends
To register for these events, please contact Sara DeGruttola at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (757) 664-2573 or click here.
*For more information contact:
Sara DeGruttola, Manager, Events & Development
INTERESTED IN HOSTING A SPORTS COUNCIL MEETING? Contact Sara DeGruttola for more information about hosting this event at your location!
- Sports Organizations and Facilities
- Parks and Recreation Departments/CVBs
- Local business community
Thank you to our Program Sponsor: